Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:22:15 -0500
7bit
From:
"Alex C." <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,
My 6-year-old son, in the first grade, is having a science fair at his
school on Jan. 28.
I was thinking that it might be fun and educational for us to do some
type of project related to amateur radio.
However, as I am not very educated in this area, at least not yet, I was
wondering if any of you had an idea that would be suitable for he and I
to work on for this project.
I know that this may be a strange request but I was almost positive that
someone would have some ideas or suggestions that would work. I thought
of building a potato gun, to illustrate the concept of gas expansion and
projectile launching, but didn't think it would go over to well at
school. Maybe we'll stick to radio as it seems a bit safer and save the
spudzuka for another time (SMILE).
I will be looking forward to your responses.
Thank you in advance, and have a great weekend.

73 de Alex Coleman KI4HPT