EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 23:03:07 -0400
I work as a psychologist in a public school setting working with middle and
high school students. I know little about technology used by learning
disabled secondary, or for that matter, primary school students. I notice
there is a course in June and again in September addressing the topic of
technology for post-secondary students. Is there a course dealing with k-12?
Where can I learn more about technology that would benefit the students I
serve, and strategies for handling the financial considerations at IEP
meetings? Also many of my students are not very verbal about what it's like
dealing with their learning disabilities. I'd be interested in where I could
learn more about what it must be like to live with such a disability and
have to attend public school. How can my students meet successful adults
with learning disabilities? Sharon

 See EASI Special October Bonus offer at http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI November courses are:
Barrier-free E-learning, Accessible Internet Multimedia and Business Benefits of Accessible IT Design:
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi

>>> Error in line 8 of EASI.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<