Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:55:23 -0700

CD and thyroid disease are often partners.  Since so many of us also
suffer from thyroid disease, I thought this would be a good article for
many of you.   Just like celiac disease, many people who suffer from
chronic thyroid problems don't even know it.  It's a vastly overlooked,
under diagnosed problem.  I had chronic thyroiditis for many years before
finally getting proper diagnosis & treatment.  Getting treated for
thyroid dysfunction has made a tremendous improvement in my overall well
being.

If you are always tired, losing your hair, have poor digestion (ha! what
celiac doesn't???), often feel cold when everyone else is warm, gaining
or losing weight even though your diet is appropriate, you may have a
thyroid problem.  Check out this article:

http://thyroid.about.com/od/gettestedanddiagnosed/a/7things_2.htm?zIr=5

Valerie in Tacoma

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!