Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:34:54 EDT

Dear Listmates,  I have read that some autistic children do better on a GF
diet, but I was wondering if anyone knew if that is also true for children with
Asbergers Syndrom (spelling?).  Does anyone have any experience or anecdotal
information, or can lead me to some literature with regard to this?  I have a
nephew with Asberger's syndrom, my sons both are celiacs, and one of my sisters
has IB ( can't get her doctors to take CD seriously nor the time to check it
out).  I would really appreciate any information.  Thanks,   Mary  in
Manhattan, KS