From:
Milt Weisman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milt Weisman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:14:56 -0400

Hi friends -
    Just wanted to tell you a little about a new book I just finished reading. It's called "A Personal Touch On...Celiac Disease". It is a compilation of stories, poems, recipes, tips, etc., written by celiacs, for celiacs and those who are suspicious of having CD or for the people who live with or know a celiac, or anyone who just wants a little insight into what it's like being a celiac. It is particularly wonderful for those newly diagnosed or those still feeling depressed or upset because of their diagnosis.
    As a relatively recently diagnosed celiac, I found the book to be very inspiring and uplifting. It certainly puts a positive face on living well with the disease, and the tips and recipes in the book are very helpful.
    Kudos to Mssrs. Berlin and Stone for putting together this terrific book. (No, I'm not shilling for them. I genuinely enjoyed, and received emotional benefit from, reading the book.)
Milt
Meherrin, VA