From:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:05:12 -0500

Hello Everyone. If you have dined out successfully within the past few
months and would like to share your dining out success with others, please
let us know. We are in the last stretch for the book Waiter, Is There
Wheat in My Soup, a primer on dining out gluten-free, wheat-free and free
of other major allergens, and your story will help others know it is,
indeed,possible. If interested, please contact LynnRae Ries at
[log in to unmask] by May 1, 2004. Please include your e-mail address in
the body of the message, your city and state and what type of restaurant
you were successful in. Your e-mail address will not be shared with
others. Thanks again. LynnRae Ries www.whatnowheat.com,
www.glutenfreecooking club.com. www.lynnrae.com