Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anne McKee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:00:31 -0500

Dear Listmembers,
Once again we are getting some positive press. The April 2004 Health
magazine has an article on page 140 entitled: "What does it mean when a
food is labeled 'gluten-free'?".  The article goes on to explain a little
bit about celiac disease, what gluten is, where it is found, and the
increasing availability of GF foods. It is great to see another article
which helps to spread the word.  Interestingly, the article ran opposite an
advertisement for Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese with a great looking lo-
carb cheesecake recipe that is gluten free.  The crust is made from ground
almonds!  Whether this is coincidence or good planning on behalf of the
magazine, it sure captured my attention.  Way to go Health magazine!
Anne (MA)