Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:58:22 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Mary [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 4:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Paleo diet for child

Dear List,
There is a friend of mine who lives in Texas. She has a severe heart
condition and is absolutely overwhelmed physically and emotionally. . She
has 3 children and the youngest has autism. She wants to find a family who
can adopt the youngest boy  and feed him a very strict  low carb paleo diet.
I'm trying to help her as she stayed at my house once and her son improved
so much on the paleo diet. I would adopt him except my husband won't have
it! NO more kids he says.

If anyone has any idea how we can help her find an adoptive home for her son
please write to her at: [log in to unmask]
If you have any more questions you could also write to me.
Thanks for everyone's consideration.
Yours,
Mary
ps he is 7 years old and  you can email me for his picture
----