From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:35:08 -0400
Kristina,  I agree that you are exercising too much.  I weight lift 3 times
one week and 4 times the next week; repeating the cycle.  I do a maximum of
an hour of cardio a week, but usually more like a half hour.  I have no
trouble maintaining my weight.  I lost 75 pounds, and I wear a size 8 or 10.

I agree - women's exercise magazines recommend way too much cardio.  I don't
know how an average person can do all that cardio and get enough rest and
live a life!  Of course, they also recommend a lot of carbs, too.  I keep my
carbs between 30 - 70 per day.

Paula H.