Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:37:33 -0400
On 19 August, 2004 17:18, Richard Archer wrote:

> Copper - should ingest no more than 5 mcg of copper per pound of person
> per day from all sources (including diet and supplements). Especially
> avoid supplements containing readily available copper.

It reads like the protocol I remember from reading Cutler's book, I wish you
the best of luck with it. Will be very interested in the results, when you
feel like posting.
Re Zinc - it must be balanced with copper in order to avoid a copper
deficiency, and both not taken at same time. I've forgotten the ratio.

Why the warning about copper intake?

William