From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 07:00:39 -0500
>Britain has just withdrawn one of the vaccinations given to babies at
>eight weeks old because of a possible link to Autism. Appearantly, the
>whooping cough vaccine has been preserved in mercury. They are replacing
>this vaccine and including a whooping cough vaccine in a new 5 in 1 jab.
>Readers of Dr. Mercola's newsletters will be aware that a lot of the fish
>we consume is contaminated with mercury.
>Gerard

I have been reading Mercola's site and have been wondering about this. So is
it best to just stop eating fish unless you can afford to buy Mercola's lab
tested and certified toxin free salmon? And what's the deal with farm raised
fish? Mercola says not to eat that either - is it because they are grain
fed?

Kristina