From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 05:34:20 -0500
I have a question for the women - not that men can't reply but I wanted to
hear personal experiences from the female side.

What results have you seen in getting leaner in your lower body due to
eating paleo fodds, specifically thighs and buttocks? I am not overweight or
too big but feel I could be more lean, especially in my lower body. My body
fat is also higher than it used to be and I can't figure out if it's age (I
just turned 38) or if it's all still related to the health issues I had and
continue to have (hormonal and parasites, possibly something else).

If you did see results, how long did it take? Any of you have their body fat
percentage tested and if so, do you feel comfortable sharing (if not on the
list, perhaps in a personal email)?

Thanks,
Kristina