From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 17:52:35 -0500
Jean-Claude <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>is it not obvious that humans are degenerating ( we just have to look at
>tooth decay to start with and the many other degenerative diseases that
>plague humans )? and this trend is not new cooking was the firtst step
>[...]

You mention tooth decay in connection to cooking. Have your teeth improved
since you became an instincto?

>in humans there is other parameters than foods like specific to human
>stress due to repressed emotions culturally reinforced that can burn out
>the excesses in food .

Do you mean that people who eat cooked foods and are not overweight, like
me, are not overweight partly because of repressed emotions?

he pushed the net away to eat the leaves >i stop her before she
>devastated the plants [...] she din't manifeste anything different than
>usual (i watched for it in her and me being curious),

Assuming the drug addict knew what he was doing and had planted the right
variety of cannabis and not just industrial hemp, and your goat really
didn't get hit, I wonder what would have happened if you wouldn't have
stopped her eating. Do you think she would have stopped before she got
herself a trip?

Fredrik