From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 11:09:42 +0900
On Sunday, May 23, 2004, at 07:26 Asia/Tokyo, SL wrote:

> I would like to say that just 3 weeks on 'Paleo' has banished all
> these 'niggles'. It hasn't. The heel pain has subsided a little, but
> this could be because I have reduced my 40-60 minutes daily walk
> (substitute for running) to ~ 20 min walk at lunch time. My RSI and
> tennis elbow has improved a little probably due to physiotherapy and
> greater care on my part.

Just like to say that it took about six months for me to lose the old
knee pain I had from long before. I almost never have knee twinges now,
even when I am running hard. I still do have some aches and pains from
old injuries, but nothing like before. Stick with it. Build up running
slowly. Just two weeks ago I strained a ligament in my lower leg and
have been out since then. I will try an experimental run tomorrow,
weather permitting.

Sounds like you are trying a low fat version of paleo. For myself I
find that more fat is better in terms of general health and good
feeling.