From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 21:24:39 -0500
>what parasite ? and what treatment did you follow .
>jean-claude

Blastocystis Hominis and Giardia...from what I understand giardia is not
that hard to get rid of but it's blasto that's the tough one. My husband and
I both followed a 60 day herbal program from Healing Within. It was
recommended in The Metabolic Typing Diet by William Wolcott. He and his wife
followed the protocol and in his book he mentioned that these are some of
the most potent herbs available in the U.S.

I feel better so I am hoping it worked, but I have not been re-checked yet.