From:
Thomas Dekany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:32:18 -0500
Dori - the "reporter" is always ignorant when it comes to nutrition, so
we can't really blame them. The truth is that we are all different. Some
people will do well, with SOME starchy carbs, while others should have
NONE. Some strive on lots of dairy while others suffer from it. Then
there are those who should eat animal protein at each meal. The problem
with these so called "experts" is their EGOS. They base their theories
on their own belief system reather then science or common sense.
You should have seen the hearing on CSPAN a few months ago on
nutritional reform. To me the only healthy "looking" person was the Dr.
representing the Atkins corner.

On another note the unhealthiest looking people in health food stores
are type O vegetarians.
Thomas