NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:09:43 -0500
My boys also have asthma  and are milk, peanut and shellfish anaphylactic.
Singulair in the 5mg dosage does not use lactose as a binder but the 10mg
does.  They seem to do fine with the 5mg so the dose hasn't changed.
however, if they required a higher dose they would just take two 5mg instead
of one 10mg. Calritin and allavert i the "reditab" that melt in your mouth
is also dairy free.  Hope this helps....
Beth