NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Weavre Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:03:24 -0500
That's true--and very good to know!

Unfortunately, that doesn't help with medicines from OTC (like Loratadine)
to prescriptions.

But, thank you for replying. I'm glad to know about Shaklee, as I didn't
know that before.

Weavre Cooper

What we haven't learnt since the beginning of time is that if we stand in
the mid-day sun, our shadows on the ground are the same colour.
--Jim T., Amnesty International discussion group participant on Care2.com