From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:55:54 -0500
And when I have encountered some kind of problem, I have never had any
trouble receiving a completely satisfactory resolution, be it a replacement
or a refund. Do I trust most RS employees to know anything at all about
their products? No way...but that is just as true of some of the ham
equipment salespersons I've done business with, too. Does RS sell
world-class equipment? Nope, but for what I buy there, I'm not interested in
that level of performance. Bashing the Shack is kind of like it used to be
on 75 meters when the old farts who'd had licenses since before Hiram Pedrcy
Maxim was a pup used to sit around and whine and bitch about how the world
was all going to hell because of those "kids" (most of whom were in their
thirties and forties) getting licenses and transmitting in SSB. Can you say
"fashionable" and "irrational"?