From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:54:51 -0400
Martin,

I'd tip my hat to you, but my bald head  would get cold.   What you wrote is
way above me, but I'm still impressed.  I have 2 choices here in windows:
Gold wave, and Scanner  Recorder. One of these should suit my needs.

Your point about sample rate versus time  is something I'd never thought of,
but it's very interesting.

73 Steve KW3A