From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:02:36 -0400
Hi Kevin and the group.  I have not had a Radio Shack Scanner since the
Pro-60, which won't interface to a computer.  I am going to later on today
if I get time try the Arc software for the 250D and see how it works.
With the interface for the 245 the JAWS cursor helped a lot, and I would
imagine that other  will do the same.  Has anyone tried Trunker or E-trunk
software?