From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 08:02:42 -0700
I like Sirius's modern jazz channel, both services have good traditional
jazz channels. XM'S 50/60 channel are much better than Sirius since they
separate them rather than all-in-one channel." Sirius has an all Elvis
channel. Xm has decades I.E. 40s 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s, a "Hank's place,"
which really does play older country, not what Sirius plays which is a 70s
80s version of "old country." Sirius has more live sports, the entire nfl
schedule, the entire nba schedule. Xm sounds better than Sirius for us
audio files. I can hear artifax in Sirius's which are not so apparent in
XM'S broadcasts. Both have an old time radio channel, a lot of news,
weather, other kinds of music and talk. Xm is not so apt to have reception
problems as Sirius due to their configuration of the satelite from which
they broadcast.

Curtis Delzer