From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:52:03 -0400
Hi Buddy:
I once sent a radio to Kenwood east and boy did I have my problems!!!!
The first time it cane back, it was no better than when I sent it the first
time.
The second time back, the manager got so mad at me and the radio that he
through the radio on the floor and broke it into many pieces!
This is the truth; he told me himself just what he had done.
I reported it to Kenwood in CA and they made him apologize to me but they
made me pay some money to get a new radio.
I will never send anything to Kenwood East!!!
I have used Kenwood West with good success.
Just my experience.

73

Lowell W8QIY