From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 12:13:15 -0700
Thanks Bob, maybe I can phone you. yeah, I've been
meaning to post about echolink. I'm quite out of luck
in the echolink department, I have an unworkable
problem. I'm networked through my Dad's computer via
xp ICS, and we have a visionnet router that has only 1
port to physically plug in a computer, so although the
router supports natting and port forwarding, I'm still
stuck with ICS. The ICS and router were both
configured to pass ports udp 5198 and 5199, and tcp
5200, but that did no good. Unless curcumstances
radically change you won't hear me on echolink
anymore. If anybody wants to take over the favorites
lists, let me know. I need to add some new ones and
node numbers, and I'll send the final 1 out sometime
soon. Been pretty busy with other things as of late.
Skype, Yahoo, and I vocalize all work through my
firewalls, but echolink and msn voice are an
impossibility.
73
Shawn kb7clx

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail