From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:02:14 -0700
Yes, you can monitor xmit audio, although the way they have you turn it on
and off is a little strange I think.  Most rigs I've had in the past you
could set the level and leave it, and you just had an on off button.  On
the 2000, you have to turn the level up to listen and actually turn the
level down to turn it off.  Not sure why they did that.  If you look at
the key layout, you'll see this is a second function of one of the keys.
It is the key below the mike gain button.  The xmit mon key is the power
out key, actually press function key first, then the power out key, then
adjust level.  Press clear to get out of this ode.  You have to do the
same to turn it off.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr