Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:31:16 -0400
Hello to list,
 I have two Stone Mountain QSYER's that was set up for Yaesu transceivers
that I am interested in parting with. I used both of them with the Yaesu FT
1000 transceivers whitch I no longer have. I am now using the ICOM 775
whitch I have been using for six or seven years and it suits me better than
any radio that I have ever owned and I have had quite a few of them. I also
use the Stone Mountain QSYER with my ICOM 775.
 If anyone is interested in the two QSYER's set up for Yaesu please contact
me off the list.

Best Wishes,

FRED ADAMS W4HC
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY