From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 09:23:40 -0400
I knew a guy who got away with it for a while, in fact quite a few people
I've caught over the years,  if you don't have a computer in front of you to
look these people up, you can talk to them and never know it. I usually look
new people up I've never worked before, anyone I've never worked I look up
either at the time or later down the road just to be sure. Most often was
with the group I was with on 10 meters we'd have people with out the right
class of license come up.