From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 00:12:54 -0500
Yeah, the language thing could be worrysome, a little maybe. In the end,
wouldn't they be the one in trouble, as it's their transmitter using calls
heard on the air as ID? I suppose it's the best way to get caught real fast,
it sort of stinks to not be able to necessarily know who's "hot potato"
it'll be, the unlicensed person or the one who's call such a person uses.