From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 16:58:42 -0700
Go figure? kind of like, who would have thunk it.
Can't think of an equivalent British idiom, *g*. It's
like, you'd think it would work 1 way, but it seems to
work the other way. You wouldn't think my ability to
multitask while copying high speed cw would improve
the sleepier I got, but that seemed to be the way it
worked. Can you dig it? Hey congratulations on the
award.
--- David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>