From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 07:03:51 -0700
Makes me wonder how many people with pacemakers work
on South Mountain. That's Phoenix's version of signal
hill, and there are a lot of t.v. fm radio
pager, and other transmitters, including at 1 time, a
2m 220 and 440 repeater. I don't know if Kansas City
has an equivalent, but I doubt it. People were always
telling me that on South Mountain there were danger
zone markings where rf concentrations are especially
high, but that might just have been an urban legend.