From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 14:01:45 -0700
Well, all I really know is what my friend and his Dad
have said about it, his dad is k c 7 k g o, and he has
ordinary run-of-the-mill dislexia himself. Might be
interesting to get you guys together, sounds like you
know something about it. Mike Senior, kc7 k g o has
been pretty politcal about getting the code
requirement nixed, with n c i.