From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 14:37:47 -0500
I have 3 separate address configurations within outlook express.

Beginning yesterday, one of the address inboxes will not read the messages
information as I scroll through it with up or down arrow.

The information changes, but, all JFW will say is "top of window," or
"bottom of window," depending on whether I move up or down.

I have reviewed the settings for all three boxes, and can't locate anything
that appears to be different.

The address in question is for my wife, and she says the screen is behaving
in the same way, failing to highlight the selected message. Therefore, I
don't think it's a JAWS problem.

If we open a message, it reads fine. We are just unable to tell which
message is being opened until it opens.

Any ideas as to what is wrong?

Mike Duke, K5XU