From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 13:47:16 -0400
    Donald:

I use an LDG AT11MP automatic antenna tuner with an Icom 718 that I use for
portable HF work, and love it!  Actually, I don't think they make the AT11MP
any more, but I have heard real favorable things about the Z100.  I think
that, for the money they are asking, it's a great deal.

And, if you order one, don't forget to ask them if they can include the
audio chip that will give you audio SWR approximations.  For my tuner, it
was an LM386 chip, and the guy put it in for nothing as part of the entire
tuner package.  Just let them know you are a blind ham.  They are great
people to work with.

If you get the Z100, let me know how it works, because I have a friend who
is interested in one as well.
Hope this helps a little.  If you have more questions, don't hesitate to
ask.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ