From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:52:23 -0500
Howard,

You're right, but any screen reader always has problems if the windows
aren't maximized.  One way to make that happen is to start the program with
a shortcut, and in the shortcut properties, check the radio button that
says "Run maximized."

It might also be worth checking your display settings to make sure they're
what they're supposed to be.

Steve