From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:50:35 -0500
You don't have to maximize the window every time you go to it, once you do
it once, you can alt tab all you want, every time you come back to that
window, it's maximized believe it or not. and if you download a nifty little
programmer called autosizer, you don't even have to do that anymore though I
haven't really played with that program much since I don't need it very
often.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner of J. E. M. Racing http://home.comcast.net/~jemracing5/wsb/index.html
AIM screen name: JEMracing3