From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:37:54 -0500
Hi
If anyone has any thoughts concerning my latest echo link problems I'm very
interested.  This is getting less like fun and more like annoying.  I
uninstalled the original program and downloaded and reinstalled a new
program.  I can now read the full list of stations etc via my broad band
connection.  This computer is running through a router so my wife can use
her lap top.  Unfortunately I can't connect to anything including the test
server.  I see the message "connecting" and that is eventually timed out.
This is not a fire wall issue.  The first time I timed out, there was an
option to see details.  That section seemed to say that I needed to
reconfigure my router but they were a bit short on specifics.
Unfortunately, that message no longer comes up when I time out.
If anyone has any words of wisdom I'd be interested.
73 to all
Rich