From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:41:28 -0500
Hi folks, how have you all been?  I have a question about programming
software for the Pro-96.  I am using JFW 5.1 and I was just wondering what
luck the rest of you have had with regard to programming it with the
software?  If you haven't had any luck with any of the programs out there,
how is programming this radio by hand?  At any rate, I hope that you are all
well, and I will talk with you all later on.