From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:43:36 -0800
Hi Keith,

I guess maybe I'm a new convert, but I bought a new Kenwood TS-480 last
weekend and I think it's about the best thing going in terms of
accessibility and performance.  I have yet to find something I don't like
about it.  The receiver is excellent, it's a joy to use and I would not
hesitate for a minute to recommend it.

Good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX