Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 11:44:44 -0500
From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
>You didn't mention olive oil, but I use this as an example. Grapeseed
>wouldn't have been used for cooking by paleo peoples, right?

--Richard

Actually, my original question was missing. It was about the use of olive
oil in marinades. That is what I used to use but then learned that olive oil
is not healthy once it is heated. So if you cook the meat you marinated in
an olive oil based marinade, then you would essentially be cooking with
olive oil. That is what I am trying to avoid...therefore the search for a
different oil.

But yes, any oils are really not paleo. I guess I am not that strict as I
also use coconut oil.

Kristina