BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Pre-patinated plastic glass block w/ coin slots <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:59:04 -0700
cp,  You sure got the wrong Ruth !!!!  I know nothin' about stones except
we got too many of em and I've certainly never been accused of
professionalism before.  My claim to fame is old screwdrivers.  And I'm way
to the other end of the state from Burlington.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT