Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:46:03 -0500
Oh,  I'm hanging on to it, it's a handy little device, it was funny, 1 of
the people that posts stuff forsale all over the internet daily came up with
that and we'd done business before so he emailed me and asked if I wanted
it, he said he had no clue what it was worth or anything so he threw that
price my way and I took it, I've since found out what they cost new and
haven't come across another one so needless to say, it's staying right here,
I do a lot of buying and selling and that was a good find. I was pretty
surprised when he came up with that.