Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:29:09 -0400
My HF radio STB last night,  hopefully it will do it tomorrow and we can try
it then,  the TS-570 isn't in line really right now so I'll have to get the
now dead 940 out of line,  but if it's open tomorrow, let me know and I'd
love to get on there.  I guess now it's time to start saving up for that
TS-2000.