Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 20:13:15 -0500
Tom,

No, yo0ur dial cord isn't slipping.  WBZ here in Boston broadcasts this
way, and the noise can be heard 30 KHz above and below their center
frequency of 1030.  Given the current 10 KHz spacing of AM stations in the
U.S., I don't see how they can even think about a practical implementation
of this broadcasting mode.  Then again, we're talking about the folks who
scrapped clear channels in favor of economic interests.

Steve