Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:28:57 -0500
Hi Eric:
The old ham radio rigs?
Well, I wish you could see the picture hanging here above my ham station.
It was the rig I used back in 1954-55.
It shows a floor standing rack at the end of my operating desk and a whole
desk full of receiver, speaker, VFO, q-multiplier, etc; all of that to run
100 watts on AM.
Its hard to believe when you see the TS2000 now setting on my desk today.
73
Lowell  W8QIY