Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:14:06 -0500
    Lou:

I swear that when I was traveling through the Buffalo NY area in the late
1990's, I heard Dan Nevereth on an oldies station at 104.1 FM.  Is that
station still oldies, and is he still there?

We were just traveling through the Buffalo area on our way from Michigan to
Maine, so I didn't have much of a chance to listen.

Also, what's WKBW A.M's format now?  Actually, I shutter to think about the
answer to that question?

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ