Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:31:22 -0700
Hi Tom,

There is a good verification process that fulfills the requirements while
providing the greatest amount of accessibility to the applicant.  That is
the one provided by Benetech for applying for Bookshare service.  I believe
Handiham could employ this process, meet all their requirements and thus
reduce the burden for the blind person as much as humanly possible.  I pay a
reader.  She helps us with our mail once or twice a month.  I don't want to
pay her to deal with this process if it isn't already sufficiently
inaccessible.  Handiham is not a private, mainstream business.  It is an
organization who's mission is to work with people with disabilities.  That
mission ought to start with the process of applying for membership.  It
isn't hard to be accessible in this case.  I don't feel that I am being too
unreasonable.