Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:23:36 -0500
Why does the sighted like to see blind people grovel.  Anyone can look at
you and see that you are blind.  Then they want you to drive a car to a
doctor's office to provide proof of what they already know.

I agree with Darrell that bookshare is the only organization I am aware of
that has a humane verification process.

While on the subject of the arrl, are any of their cd's accessible?  Do
they use pdf files which can be converted to text?  I might order some of
their books if we could read them on the computer.

Chris