From:
Beth Hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 08:41:27 -0400

Dear ListServe Members,

Happy May Day and Happy Mother’s Day!

We have several specials to help Mom celebrate her special day.

GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY CAKE AND COOKIE MIX (#140) is $3.20.  That’s $.75 OFF!
Try using it for our yummy LEMONADE CAKE.   The recipe is below.

GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE MIX (#145) is $4.20.  That’s $.75 OFF!
Top with sliced strawberries and whipped cream for a light, delicious treat.

With warmer weather come promises of camping and summer vacations.  Stock up
on our
GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY MEALS IN CUPS $.75 OFF

#461.  Santa Fe Rice & Beans Price: $2.24
#462.  Hearty Chicken Primavera  Price: $3.24
#463.  Zesty Chicken Gumbo  Price: $3.24
#464.  Stroganoff Style Rice w/ Beef  Price: $3.24
Just add boiling water, steep and eat.  Each cup makes a full, nutritious
meal.

Here's this month's recipe:

LEMONADE CAKE

1 bag GLUTEN FREE PANTRY OLD FASHIONED CAKE AND COOKIE MIX (#140)
2 Tbs. butter or margarine
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1/2 tsp. gluten free vanilla
6 oz. lemonade concentrate
lemon slices-optional

Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, mix together butter, sugar, vanilla and lemonade
to form a glaze. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 3-4 minutes. After
cake has been removed from oven, poke holes through it with a fork.  Pour
glaze over cake. Garnish with fresh lemon slices.   Cool and serve.

Be sure to check out our NEW PRODUCTS including our NEW LINE OF SPICES on
the web at www.glutenfree.com  and watch for our new catalog coming out this
month.

Wishing you a Happy May!

Beth Hillson