ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:50:14 -0600
We certainly have been going through a quiet spell on this list.  It usually
doesn't last for long.

I have been in classes for work and I come home with a fried mind.  So
haven't had much time on computer for a couple of weeks.  Before that, it
was just busy work schedule.

I think everybody else must have lots going on too.

Phil is holding down the fort at his house, as Sandy is visiting her sister.
So we could pray certainly travelling mercies for her; depending on your
view of travelling mercies, we could just pray God's favor on all the
travelling issues like flight and airport.

Vicki