ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:21:21 -0500
Hi Loving EChurch Family,

Today is Good Friday, and I've been thinking about the events of this day
in the Bible.

I have a question for you all about The Stations of The Cross.

I was talking with a friend of mine this morning. It is my friend Marilynn
who went to the Passion Of The Christ Movie with me. She is not a Catholic,
but she told me all the Stations of the Cross.

One of them was when A lady took her shall off and I think she wiped the
blood off Jesus with it, or something like that. This particular insident
is not in the Bible.

She spent all day yesterday reading the Bible and she got out several
translations and a concordence, and she couldn't find anything in either
the Old testament or New testament about this event.

Can anyone of you shed some light on this subject, please?

Easter time is really my favorite time of year.

God Bless you all.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson